Monday, 5 October 2015
Sunday, 13 September 2015
Sunday, 23 August 2015
Saturday, 18 July 2015
Sunday, 21 June 2015
Saturday, 20 June 2015
Whanau Whakaiti Tuakana Classes - Haerenga to Auckland Museum to gain a broader understanding of Anzac
Whanau all together outside the Museum after kai nui.
The entrance way we all gathered at inside
The AMAZING Revolving Doors Meite and TeTapuke went in.
A Poppy Cross we saw at the beginning of our experience in the Anzac Memorial Area
A plane that was used in the War
WONDERFUL medals that we received from serving in the War.
Wednesday, 3 June 2015
Why Anzac day is important to remember.
Anzac day is now a sad time because some soldiers have gone to their final resting place and whanau may never see their family ever again.
Anzac day is important to remember the people that have died for the country and are in their final resting place.
WE LOVE YOU WHANAU.xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Sunday, 29 March 2015
(1)Waitangi day for some people it’s just an day off work but for moari
2) People Protest to save moari history
(3)The treaty was placed in waitangi on the 6th of february willam hobsons birthday
(4) waitangi celebrates the date of the first signing of the treaty of waitangi in 1840.
(5) waitangi celebrates the date of the first signing of the treaty of waitangi in 1840.
(6)waitangi day was held in many maraes like onuku marae
at times waitangi day has been marked by strong debate.
at times waitangi day has been marked by strong debate. at waitangi you can learn more about waitangi day and your culture.
(8)at times waitangi day has been marked by strong debate.
(9) In 1974 waitangi day was called new zealand day till 1974 they changing it to waitangi day
(10) The treaty is an special peace of paper to new zealand because I serobatshon for moari